Saturday, October 6, 2012

Artist of the Week! Star Slinger.


Meet Star Slinger a DJ and producer based out of the UK. This man possesses a talent unlike any that I have ever seen. Star Slinger can take a song and remix it into a whole new work of art. If you're looking for some fist pumping electro he might not be the go to guy, but if you're just down to chill give him a listen. He specializes in a type of electronic music that I like to call Indie Electronica. Vocal loops and samples are a huge part of his tracks as you will notice in most every song he produces. Star Slinger may not be for everyone but if you like him I wouldn't be surprised if you have his music on repeat all day. Below I've provided a sample song and link to his soundcloud. Enjoy!

Drake: Over My Dead Body (Star Slinger Remix)
Soundcloud!


No comments:

Post a Comment