Sunday, September 9, 2012

Some Background:


Electronic Overdose is a music inspired blog that will provide readers with access to some of the most current and popular happenings in the EDM (Electronic Dance Music) world. Topics of discussion will include songs, artists, and upcoming shows involving electronic music. 

This topic is of particular interest to me because I run the Plymouth State EDM Club here on campus. Personally I have been a fan of EDM for a few years now. Aside from finding new music almost every single day, I have been to a number of EDM shows. I believe that my enthusiasm and interest on the subject makes this the perfect topic for my blog.

I already have previous experience in blogging about electronic music. In addition, I follow many music blog sites which keep me up to date on all the latest news involving electronic dance music. Some of these sites include FreshNewTracks.com, FistintheAir.com, and FindNewJams.com.

I hope everyone will read this blog, but my main audience will be those who have an interest in the subject. On my blog you will find links to many songs on the very day they are released. This feature of my blog is what will keep everyone who reads it up to date on the latest songs that are making news in the EDM world. 






No comments:

Post a Comment